Welcome to our comprehensive panel heaters buying guide! If you’re in search of a sleek and efficient heating solution for your home or office, you’ve come to the right place. Panel heaters are not only aesthetically pleasing, but they also provide quick and consistent warmth, making them an ideal choice for those chilly winter months. In this guide, we will walk you through everything you need to know about panel heaters, including their features, benefits, and factors to consider before making a purchase. So, get ready to make an informed decision and create a cozy and comfortable environment with the perfect panel heater!
🏆 Our Top 5
- QUIET HEATER - Best for medium and large rooms, the 1500-watt Mica Panel Heater quickly delivers gentle heat that won’t stir up dust, pollen, or dander. Customize it to your needs with easy-to-use controls, an adjustable thermostat & two settings.
- MAXIMIZE EFFICIENCY - This De’Longhi heater converts 100% of the electricity used into heat when it's switched on, with no wasted energy. That means it delivers continuous heat while raising the room temperature to your desired setting.
- BUILT-IN SAFETY - Features include a thermal shutoff to prevent overheating, an internal tip-over switch that automatically turns the unit off & a standby setting that turns on the heater when temperatures drop below 41 to help prevent frozen pipes.
- SLIM DESIGN - Take advantage of the slim design by positioning the freestanding heater on the floor, or mount it on the wall with the included kit. The light weight and carry handle make it easy to move to another room as needed.
- BETTER EVERY DAY - A De’Longhi product always turns everyday activities & moments into something special. Born in 1974 as a brand of electric radiators, we now offer innovative appliances for every area of the home.
- Room Heater - Fast, Efficient heat packs 1500 watts of power best for medium to large rooms. Best space heater for bedroom or any room in your home..Voltage: 120.0volts
- Versatile Style - Offers maximum performance, combining functionality and design and offers both floor and wall mount options with included kit. Feet are pre-assembled for convenience.
- This energy efficient space heater saves energy with the ECO PLUS function, automatically adjusting heat and power settings for the most comfortable and economical warmth
- Built-In Safety Features - Include a thermal shutoff to prevent overheating and an internal tip-over switch that automatically turns the unit off if it falls over
- Cool Touch integrated controls allow you to easily operate and relocate your heater easily at any time during or after use
- SPECS: Ideal for a 80 sq. ft. room or bathroom, IP44 Splash proof, 250 watts (853 btu/Hr), 120 volts, 2.08 amps. Product Dimensions: 24” x 18” x 0.50”. The product may be PAINTED (to match your décor) and/or HARD WIRED! Comes with easy installation instructions and wall mount kit and a 6 ft. power cord.
- INSTALLED DIMENSIONS: 24” X 18” X 2” from wall surface. Product may be installed in any orientation that is parallel to the floor as per your convenience and application.
- APPROVALS AND CERTIFICATIONS: ETL certified to UL-2021 Standards and CE certified. Product meets USA and EU safety, health and environmental protection requirements. Product is also ROHs and REACH compliant and manufactured by an ISO 9001 certified company.
- SAFE AND EFFICIENT TECHNOLOGY: This convection space heater works on the principle of natural convection. The heater surface will be hot to touch and is safe for adults only but will not burn due to use of non-conducting materials.
- IMPROVED ELECTRICAL SAFETY AND CRACK RESISTANT: Our upgraded model is TRIPLE INSULATED for electrical safety and is REINFORCED on the inside with fiberglass mats for enhanced MECHANICAL STRENGTH and made with a DURABLE and superior calcium silicate material.
- SAVE UP TO 50% OR MORE ON HEATING BILL ENERGY COSTS. Turn down your central heat and heat the areas of your home where you want, when you want. Super-efficient, ultra-safe, wall mounted, lower wattage compared to traditional space heaters, whole room heater that pays for itself in less than one winter. Supplements or replaces central heating.
- COOL TO THE TOUCH AT ONLY 90 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT WITH WALL-SENS SAFETY SENSOR TO CUT POWER IF THE HEATER IS REMOVED FROM THE WALL.Can be left running 24/7 for peace of mind to protect children, the elderly and pets. Doesn’t blow dust or allergens around a room, creating a cleaner, healthier environment for allergy sufferers and those with respiratory problems. Doesn’t dry out the air thus reducing winter nose bleeds and dry eye syndrome.
- EXPERIENCE TOTALLY SILENT (FAN-LESS), GENTLE WARMTH HEATING WITH AN AUTO-DIMMING POWER LIGHT FOR A GREAT NIGHT'S SLEEP! Patented, fan-less design with “Stack Convection" technology!
- SIMPLE TO INSTALL IN MINUTES (NO DRILL OR CONTRACTOR REQUIRED). Easy to operate and clean with no moving parts so it is 100% maintenance free. Zero lifetime repair costs compared to expensive central heating system. Slim, sleek and stylish space saving design, reduces floor clutter! Only 3 inches thin!
- BRAND NEW FOR 2023 MODEL NUMBER EM1012P! NEW MODERN DESIGN AND ELEGANT TOP VENT AND CONTROLS! PERFECT FOR LARGE ROOMS (1000 WATTS & 8.3 AMPS) Widely used in bathrooms and bedrooms, in offices and businesses, in hotels, and in nursing homes and apartment complexes. 3 year warranty, made in USA and award winning customer service!
- SAVE UP TO 50% OF YOUR HOME HEATING COSTS: Lower your energy bills and still feel cozy and warm with our electric heater. Our flat heaters are ENERGY EFFICIENT, consuming 0.4 KW/HR., which is less than 1/3 of the electricity than conventional space heaters. This method will lower your energy bills with great savings and will keep the room with constant ambient warmth.
- CONVECTOR HEATER SPECS: Ideal for a 120 sq. ft. room, 400 watts, 120 volts, 3.33 amps. Panel Heater Dimensions: 23.5 x 23.5 x ¼”. cETL approved. UL-2021 & RoHS compliant. HEAT REFLECTOR INCLUDED, temperature ranges between 41-86 °F. This unit may be HARD WIRED! We offer a 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty!
- SAFE AND EFFICIENT TECHNOLOGY: This electric wall heater operates at a constant temperature persistently. It ignites with minimal radiant heat which transmits to convection currents that rise from behind the heating panel and circulates heated air around the room. WE RECOMMEND BUYING THE HEAT GUARD ACCESSORY to go along with this heater because it doubles the efficiency of the convection currents, and its exterior casings stay warm and safe to touch.
- UPDATED CRACK RESISTANT VERSION: This upgraded durable model is TRIPLE REINFORCED and made with a superior calcium silicate material. TRIPLE INSULATED for electrical safety. EASY TO MOUNT on any wall (Installation hardware Included). Enjoy the beautiful sleek PAINTABLE DESIGN which blends in with any décor.
- NO FAN THAT DRIES OUT: Asthma and dust allergy sufferers can enjoy warmth without irritation since the air will not dry out, nor will dust circulate around the room. Perfect for all indoor rooms, including bathroom, bedrooms, office, garage, and RV.
🤔 How to choose?
1. Energy Efficiency
When choosing a panel heater, it is important to consider its energy efficiency. Look for heaters that have a high energy efficiency rating, such as those with an Energy Star certification. These heaters are designed to consume less energy while still providing optimal heat output. By choosing an energy-efficient panel heater, you can save on your energy bills while reducing your carbon footprint.
2. Heating Capacity
Consider the heating capacity of the panel heater before making a purchase. The heating capacity is measured in watts and determines how much heat the heater can produce. To determine the appropriate heating capacity for your space, consider factors such as the size of the room, insulation, and ceiling height. As a general rule of thumb, a 1500-watt heater is suitable for a standard-sized room.
3. Thermostat Control
A panel heater with thermostat control allows you to set a desired temperature and the heater will automatically maintain it. This feature not only provides convenience but also helps to save energy by preventing overheating. Look for panel heaters with adjustable thermostats that allow you to customize the temperature to your comfort level.
4. Safety Features
Safety should be a top priority when choosing a panel heater. Look for heaters that have features such as overheat protection and tip-over switch. Overheat protection automatically shuts off the heater if it reaches a certain temperature, preventing any potential fire hazards. A tip-over switch ensures that the heater turns off if it is accidentally knocked over, reducing the risk of accidents.
5. Design and Installation
Consider the design and installation options of the panel heater. Look for heaters that have a sleek and compact design, allowing them to blend seamlessly with your interior decor. Additionally, consider whether you want a freestanding heater or a wall-mounted one. Freestanding heaters offer portability and can be easily moved from room to room, while wall-mounted heaters save space and provide a permanent heating solution.
When choosing a panel heater, it is important to consider its energy efficiency, heating capacity, thermostat control, safety features, and design and installation options. By carefully evaluating these factors, you can select the right panel heater that meets your heating needs while providing optimal comfort and convenience. Remember, a panel heater is an investment that should provide long-term heating solutions, so choose wisely.
💡 What to Look for in a panel heaters?
1. Energy Efficiency
When looking for a panel heater, one of the most important factors to consider is its energy efficiency. This is crucial not only for reducing your carbon footprint but also for saving money on your energy bills. Look for heaters that have a high energy efficiency rating, such as those with an Energy Star certification. These heaters are designed to consume less energy while still providing sufficient heat.
For example, the XYZ Panel Heater has an energy efficiency rating of 95%, meaning that it converts 95% of the energy it consumes into heat. This not only helps to reduce your energy consumption but also ensures that you get the most out of your heater.
2. Heating Capacity
Another important factor to consider is the heating capacity of the panel heater. This refers to the amount of heat the heater can produce and the area it can effectively heat. It is essential to choose a heater that is suitable for the size of the room or space you want to heat.
For instance, if you have a small bedroom, a panel heater with a lower heating capacity, such as 500 watts, would be sufficient. However, for larger areas like living rooms or open-plan spaces, a heater with a higher heating capacity, such as 1500 watts, would be more appropriate.
3. Safety Features
Safety should always be a top priority when choosing a panel heater. Look for heaters that come with built-in safety features such as overheat protection and tip-over switches. These features help to prevent accidents and ensure that the heater automatically shuts off in case of overheating or if it accidentally falls over.
For example, the ABC Panel Heater has a built-in overheat protection feature that automatically turns off the heater if it reaches a certain temperature. This provides peace of mind and reduces the risk of fire hazards.
In conclusion, when looking for a panel heater, it is important to consider factors such as energy efficiency, heating capacity, and safety features. By choosing a heater that is energy-efficient, suitable for the size of your room, and equipped with safety features, you can ensure optimal heating performance while also prioritizing your safety and saving on energy costs.
🔍 How we picked?
1. Energy Efficiency: The Key Factor in Choosing a Panel Heater
When it comes to panel heaters, energy efficiency is undoubtedly the most important factor to consider. These heaters are designed to provide efficient and cost-effective heating solutions for your home or office. Therefore, it is crucial to select a panel heater that will not only keep you warm but also save you money on your energy bills.
To determine the energy efficiency of a panel heater, look for the Energy Star certification. This label indicates that the heater has met strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Additionally, check the heater’s wattage and consider models with adjustable thermostats or programmable timers, as these features can help you optimize energy usage.
2. Size and Heating Capacity: Finding the Perfect Fit
The size and heating capacity of a panel heater are essential considerations to ensure effective heating in your space. It is crucial to choose a heater that matches the size of the room you plan to use it in. A heater that is too small may struggle to adequately heat the space, while one that is too large may waste energy.
To determine the appropriate size, consider the square footage of the room and the heater’s BTU (British Thermal Unit) rating. A general rule of thumb is that you will need approximately 10 watts of heating power for every square foot of space. For example, a 1500-watt heater would be suitable for a 150-square-foot room.
3. Safety Features: Peace of Mind for You and Your Loved Ones
When selecting a panel heater, safety features should not be overlooked. Look for heaters with built-in safety mechanisms such as overheat protection and tip-over switches. These features ensure that the heater automatically shuts off if it becomes too hot or if it accidentally gets knocked over.
In addition to these standard safety features, some panel heaters come with child locks or cool-to-touch surfaces, making them ideal for households with young children or pets. These safety features provide peace of mind, knowing that your loved ones are protected from potential accidents.
In conclusion, when choosing a panel heater, prioritize energy efficiency, consider the size and heating capacity that suits your space, and ensure that the heater has adequate safety features. By considering these factors, you can confidently select a panel heater that will keep you warm, save you money, and provide peace of mind.
💬 Frequently asked questions about panel heaters
1. What is a panel heater and how does it work?
Panel heaters are a popular choice for heating homes and offices, providing efficient and effective warmth. These heaters consist of a heating element enclosed within a slim, flat panel. When switched on, the heating element warms up, and the panel radiates heat into the room. This process is known as convection heating, as the warm air rises and circulates around the space.
2. What are the advantages of using a panel heater?
Panel heaters offer several advantages over other heating options. Firstly, their slim design allows them to be easily mounted on walls, saving valuable floor space. Additionally, panel heaters are energy efficient, as they heat up quickly and distribute warmth evenly throughout the room. They are also quiet in operation, making them ideal for bedrooms or study areas where peace and quiet are desired.
3. Can panel heaters be used as the primary heating source in a room?
While panel heaters can provide effective heating for smaller spaces, they may not be suitable as the sole heating source for larger rooms or open-plan areas. In such cases, it is recommended to use panel heaters in conjunction with other heating methods, such as central heating or a fireplace. This combination ensures optimal comfort and warmth throughout the space.
4. Are panel heaters safe to use?
Yes, panel heaters are generally safe to use. However, it is important to follow proper safety precautions. Ensure that the panel heater is securely mounted on the wall, away from any flammable materials. It is also advisable to choose a panel heater with built-in safety features, such as overheat protection and a tip-over switch, which will automatically shut off the heater if it gets too hot or is accidentally knocked over.
5. Are panel heaters cost-effective?
Panel heaters are known for their cost-effectiveness. They are generally more affordable to purchase and install compared to other heating systems. Additionally, their energy-efficient operation helps to reduce electricity bills. For example, the Energy Saving Trust estimates that using a panel heater for six hours a day could cost around £100 per year, making them an economical choice for heating smaller spaces.
In conclusion, panel heaters are a versatile and efficient heating solution for homes and offices. Their slim design, energy efficiency, and safety features make them a popular choice. Whether used as a primary heat source or in combination with other heating methods, panel heaters provide reliable warmth and comfort. So, why not consider incorporating a panel heater into your heating system for a cozy and inviting space?
Last update on 2023-09-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API